This privacy notice applies to information collected online from users of this website. This notice describes:
- What kind of information Cobra Technologies, Inc. (“Cobra”) collects,
- When and how Cobra might use that information,
- How Cobra protects your information, and
- Your rights and options concerning your personal information.
What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
Web server logs: When you visit Cobra’s website, Cobra may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on this website. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information Cobra may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our Website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the page from which you arrived to our site;
- the pages you view on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our Website(s).
The information Cobra collects in web server logs helps it to administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user's experience.
How is personal information protected?
Cobra makes no representations about and takes no security measures, to protect information gathered by Cobra’s web server logs or cookies from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Who has access to the information?
Cobra will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and Cobra will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, Website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on Cobra’s behalf or in connection with their relationship with Cobra; and
- as required by law;
- in a matter of public safety or policy;
- as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if Cobra is acquired by another firm or if Cobra is liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings);
- or if Cobra believes in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect its rights or property.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from Cobra at any time. Contact Cobra via the phone number on our “contact us” page, or mail us at the mailing address on Cobra’s Website at any time to:
- see what data Cobra has about you from its Website, if any;
- change/correct any data Cobra has about you from its Website;
- ask us to delete any data Cobra has about you from its Website; and/or
- opt out of future communications from Cobra.